Start submitting your inspirational writings, videos, links, or any other form of creations today! We shall refer to all your submissions as article(s) or blog(s) interchanging hereon. You may otherwise submit your articles to us via email: email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org
Policy Abiding Document for Philanthropists (authors) of the website GupshupToInspire/ CGTI.
Author Terms of Service
You represent and warrant that you are the original author of each article & consultations you submit and that you own all copyrights and other proprietary rights in the article. If you have hired a ghostwriter, you agree that you have exclusive rights to each article you submit. By submitting your articles to GupshupToInspire/ CGTI, you grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, sub-licensable, and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of and display, the article in connection with GupshupToInspire’s website and GupshupToInspire's (and its successor's) business. You further allow us to:
-- Publish your article on GupshupToInspire/ CGTI and any of its partner sites, blogs, social media pages as well as print media.
-- Publish your article in RSS format for other websites to syndicate.
-- Publish your article in our real-time, daily, or weekly newsletters.
Of course, you will receive credit for your work and we will use the articles as a tool to increase traffic to your creation.
You agree that you will not be paid & you are a self-declared philanthropist for submitting your articles & giving consultations to GupshupToInspire/CGTI website counselling help seekers and you will not be paid if and when your articles are published.
You agree that you are a subject matter expert in the domain you are counselling somebody and make your profile on GupshupToInspire/ CGTI matching your expertise.
There are no guarantees that your articles will be accepted for publication in our directory. It is at our sole discretion whether or not to include your articles. If published, we reserve the right to remove any articles at any time.
We reserve the right to choose a more suitable category for you or your articles if we find them to be classified wrong.
You agree not to include any affiliate links in the body of your article. If you are trying to promote an affiliate program, please set up your domain.
GupshupToInspire/ CGTI may at any time translate your article into various languages. Your article will remain complete with your credit.
We reserve the right to include advertising on pages with your articles.
Policy Abiding Document for Counsellor of the website GupshupToInspire/ CGTI.
Publisher Terms of Service
The counsellor Terms and Conditions (this “Agreement”) apply to all users (“you” or “counsellor”) who access and/or use the GupshupToInspire/CGTI platform (the “Site”) as a Consultant to provide online advice and services. When you register as a counsellor, you automatically become a site customer (“user/visitor”); therefore, the user/visitor Terms and Conditions are an integral policy abiding for you. It adds on to you agreeing to the user/visitor policy document, further agree that:
(1) If you decide to provide your services through the use of the Site, you must exercise a reasonable standard of care, at least the same as a professional counsellor would in a similar transaction not conducted through the internet, or the standard of care mandated by your profession, whichever is higher. You shall not have any plea, claim or demand against the Site Provider, its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, sub-contractors, and agents in respect of any services you provide in connection with the use of the Site. The Site Provider will not be deemed the provider or recipient of any services acquired through the Site. The sale or purchase of services is accordingly at your sole and entire risk.
(2) Under no circumstances will the Site Provider, its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, sub-contractors, and agents are liable to any counsellor for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive, or exemplary damages (including but not limited to loss of business, revenue, profits, use, data or other economic advantages), however, it arises, whether in the action of contract, negligence or other action, or arising from the services or any provision of this agreement. You acknowledge and agree that the Site Provider disclaims any liability concerning any claim, suit, or action brought by a member in connection with the provision of any services by you (including, without limitation, representations by you as to your qualifications and advice) through the Site.
(3) GupshupToInspire/CGTI does not control the accuracy of any postings on or transmissions through the Counsellor Chat window or Phone call and that you agree that your chat/Phone call is your accountability cent percent. GupshupToInspire/ CGTI also take no responsibility for verifying the identity of any of its Members who would engage in counselling discussions with you as a counsellor. Therefore, you are encouraged to independently verify the details and credit-worthiness of Members to whom you give or contemplate giving advice/counselling.
(4) Counsellors are independent contractors of GupshupToInspire/ CGTI, and nothing in this Agreement shall be construed to create any association, partnership, joint venture, employee, or agency relationship between a counsellor and GupshupToInspire/ CGTI for any purpose. Neither party shall have or hold itself out to any third party as having any authority to make any statements, representations, or commitments of any kind or to take any action that shall be binding on the other, except as provided for in this Agreement or authorized in writing by the party to be bound.
(5) As independent contractors, Counsellors shall not be eligible to participate in any vacation, group medical or life insurance, disability, profit sharing or retirement benefits, or any other fringe benefits or benefit plans offered by GupshupToInspire/ CGTI to its employees. GupshupToInspire/ CGTI shall not be responsible for withholding or paying any income, payroll, or local taxes, making any insurance contributions, including for unemployment or disability, or obtaining worker's compensation insurance on Counsellors’ behalf. As an independent contractor, each counsellor shall be independently and solely responsible for any income, sales, and use, or other tax which counsellors may be or become obligated to pay by Counsellors’ receipt of any fees or other remuneration. Counsellors shall be responsible for and shall indemnify. GupshupToInspire/ CGTI against all such taxes or contributions including penalties and interest.
(6) You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, username, and any other security information related to your account. You are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your account.
(7) GupshupToInspire/ CGTI may disclose Counsellor's information, including, but not limited to, personal information, transcripts, surveys, and recordings if GupshupToInspire/ CGTI reasonably believes that disclosure (i) is necessary to comply with any legal process (such as a court order, subpoena, search warrant, etc.) or other legal requirements of any governmental authority; (ii) would potentially mitigate GupshupToInspire’s/ CGTI liability in an actual or potential lawsuit; (iii) is necessary or appropriate to protect GupshupToInspire’s/ CGTI rights or property, or the rights or property of any person or entity; (iv) is necessary or appropriate to enforce this Agreement; or (v) is necessary to deter illegal behaviour (including, but not limited to, fraud).
(8) Each counsellor is responsible for all risks associated with uploading and transmitting material through the GupshupToInspire/ CGTI platform, including its accuracy, reliability, and legality. You hereby grant GupshupToInspire/ CGTI an unlimited, irrevocable, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit, copy, transmit, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, create derivative works based on, on a worldwide basis, any information or content that you post, transmit, deliver, or receive via the GupshupToInspire/ CGTI platform
(9) GupShupToInspire/ CGTI, in its sole discretion and for any reason, may terminate counsellor’s participation in the Platform and refuse any and or all current or future use by counsellor.
(10) All interactions between counsellors and Members/ Users/ Counsellee has to be legally and mandatorily billed using GupshupToInspire/ CGTI website payment gateway, regardless of whether the interaction is online or offline(possibly using the phone). GupshupToInspire / CGTI will use reasonable efforts to process each Member’s chosen payment method for the amount agreed upon between Member and Counsellor (subject to GupshupToInspire’s/ CGTI fee structure below) within 15 business days of each transaction. GupshupToInspire’s/ CGTI fee structure consists of a commission fee as below which is subject to change anytime without any information or notification in writing or verbal.
Any or All kinds of sessions: Flat 70% Payout to Counsellor of the total amount processed by the payee minus the payment processing charges and taxes.
Mode of Payment is online transfers only. All counsellors must submit their valid documents supporting Bank details for the same.
(11) If you access the Site from a location outside India, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliances with the laws of your jurisdiction regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
Policy Abiding Document for Users/ Visitors/ Counsellee/ authors of the website GupshupToInspire/ CGTI.
Publisher Terms of Service
You must not remove "Article Source: "GupshupToInspire/ CGTI" from each article you choose to publish.
You must not change, edit, or reword any part of any article not written by you.
You agree to never use any articles obtained from GupshupToInspire/ CGTI in any form of spam or unsolicited mail.
You represent and warrant that you shall not submit or publish:
(i) any articles that are hateful, defamatory, libellous, threatening, obscene, harassing racially or ethnically offensive, pornographic, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or are otherwise inappropriate;
(ii) material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to post the article and to grant GupshupToInspire/ CGTI all of the license rights granted herein;
(iii) publish falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage GupdhupToInspire/ CGTI or any third party;
(iv) advertisements or solicitations of business;
(v) articles that may be used for legal activities.
All the articles shall be for informational purposes only. You agree to never sell any article obtained from our directory without written consent from the author. This includes selling articles individually or in a compilation.
As a Counsellee for taking free or paid services, all the terms and conditions should be read carefully and thereafter proceeded. Please take careful note of the refund policy for applying to the paid services.
GupshupToInspire/ CGTI shall not be liable for any article on the website or the defamatory, offensive, or illegal content therein. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless GupshupToInspire/ CGTI , its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees) arising from (i) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, publicity or privacy right; or (ii) any claim that one of your articles caused damage to a third party.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide the specific information to our grievance email to GupshupToInspire's/ CGTI Copyright Agent (email@example.com). We promise to act judiciously.